• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siege Perilous,your Election Results

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Drakelord submitted a new Article:

Siege Perilous,your Election Results

Siege Perilous, Your Election Results​

Greeting Siege Perilous, The Elections are over for another 6 months and here are your results, *Drum Roll* And the winners are!!!! Congrats!!
View attachment 82822 View attachment 82823 View attachment 82824 View attachment 82825 View attachment 82826 View attachment 82827 View attachment 82828 View attachment 82829 View attachment 82830
Sadly we did have two cities that will not have a newly elected or returning Governor, and if there are any citizen of those cities that wish to serve as the Governor of that city then all you need do is send the King’s representative a message by pony express;...
Read more about this article here...

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So Victim and I promised to remind each other to get on the Stone as candidates as crime syndicate leader.. errrr.. Governor of Vesper.. and we both forgot to remind each other.

So, I petition our kind of alive authoritarian King to either appoint a Governor or re-open the Vesper elections.

And potential constitutes.. please disregard any negligence by your candidates.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Blind Otto

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm. I'll give it a while, listen for any activity by other prospects, and if I hear none, I might see what the Yew office's chairs feel like.
Perhaps. I'm told a change is as good as a holiday, but it is possible that I was lied to.