• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Siege Perilous public voice chat

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
This was done once before, but sadly I cannot recall who did it. It was not used often, and I don't expect this one to be either lol. But it was nice to have occasionally, and might be more useful with this year's EM events and the coming invasions planned by the Devs to honor UO's 20th birthday. I chose Mumble for this. It is a free download at Mumble.com | Download Mumble Free

Server address: SiegePerilous.mumble.com
Port: 63456
Password: NOOB

I am currently having some issues so I do not think my mic is working just yet, but I hope to bribe a friend who is much smarter than I am to fix it. Until then, I believe the server is up and running for public use. If you would like a special channel added for your guild or group, just let me know.