• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] [Siege Perilous/Pacific/Chesapeake/Baja/Cats]Selling Acct- 106mo 4 GF Houses

O

Odius

Acquired account I'm no longer interested in paying for. Account is 106mos old with 4 unclaimed Vet. Rewards. It has a total of four grandfathered houses across the following servers: Siege Perilous (small remote 2.5 story), Chesapeake (small 2.5), Baja (small 2.5), and Pacific (log cabin). The account contains multiple characters on every North American server, and then some. Most notably: a Master Tamer/Vet/Treasure Hunter on Catskills; a GM Stoic (mage) on Chesapeake; an Elder Tamer with an OVER stocked house on Siege Perilous ; a GM Bard, a GM Warrior, a GM Archer, and a 6xGM Tradeskiller on Pacific. Each house is stocked with supplies and cash to various degrees, and many include old, no longer available items of minor worth, including old clickable jewelery, double exceptional items, blessed clothing, and fished items, etc. The Siege Perilous and Pacific houses are particularly stocked, sorted, and ready to play- including thousands of reagents, arrows, and spare equipment.

Can send more info and screenshots to those interested.

Baja:

Ches:

Pac:

SP:

D

Desolation87

Wow the history wrapped around that account must be mad! If only accounts could talk.... :lol:

O

Odius

I've received several messages indicating interest, but no offers. Since I'm not in the buisness of selling accounts, I really have no idea what its worth.

I went online to several sites willing to buy the account. Out of the three I checked out, they seemed to offer between .75 and $1 per month of age, then would go up from there depending on the value of the house(s) and items. The account is worth at least $100, so that will be my reserve. I'm sure the online sites would re-sell it at twice that or more.

I'll be leaving this post up over the course of the week, and hope to sell it on Friday. Feel free to post public bids, or send me an ICQ or PM.

I can send larger/clearer screen shots via email if you'd like, and can take more if needed. Feel free to ask questions. :)