• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Siege Perilous Museum of Pixel History Grand Opening!!

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail fellow Siege ladies and gents!! I am happy to announce the grand opening of the "Siege Perilous Museum of Pixel History". After a tedious year of collecting and decorating, I feel the museum is ready to be open to the public and will be updated as I go with new rares, event items, holiday gifts and items of intrest as we all continue our second life in this wonderful virtual world we call "Ultima Online".

The grand opening of the museum is set to be open next Monday September 1, which for folks in the USA is Labor Day. There will be no official ribbon cutting or anything like that. However, I do plan to mark runes and drop them off around moongates and towns. There will also be a tele tile added to the Umbra hub thanks to Kelmo. And for those who like to take the scenic route, the museum is located north of the city of Trinsic but south of the swamp. The museum is on grass, right on the water line, so its not to hard to find.

upload_2014-8-25_23-17-43.png

I cant lie, I have a mega love for collecting and organizing so this was a lot of fun for me. That being said not only was this museum fun to build for my personal enjoyment but was also created to display items old and new to save history for the posterity of Siege itself. Far to many times have items been lost to retiring vetran players, IDOC's and items being turned in for points. Once these precious items are gone from Siege, this shard does not have the luxury of these items being replaced by transferring them here from other shards....they are lost forever. Siege is a very special place and just do not want them lost to the histories!

Lastly, a very special thanks to all those who have donated items from there personal collections. There was no item, big or small, that didn't make a HUGE difference. you can not believe all the things still out there. So I still have a lot more work to do and items to collect! I hope you all can come and take a peek. I hope you enjoy what you see!!

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Make sure to check any chest etc that you displaying items in to the public that they are locked down set to anyone. Not locked down and secured then set to anyone so the items can be taken seen so many empty chest due to this being displayed to the public.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very nice! I am happy to see this coming to fruition for both you and the shard as a whole! If you like, we can lock down a rune to it at the Yew vendor house, as well!

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thx Mansbeth!
ok Leaf!
York...it will be open to the public on Monday. I am putn some finishing touches on the place.
Michelle...yuper. I am aware of it and will wind up checking it probally another 100x before I open lol. but thank you!!!!
and Kat thank you and of course we can! and as a side note if you ever want to sel that....ahemmm.....rofl

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Finally!!! the museum is officially open to the public! stop by and take a peek if you can. I plan to always be adding new items and displays(time permitting) so it may be different every time you go.

ill be laying runes around moongates and banks. there is also a tele tile at the umbra hub! hope to see you all there!

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very nice work, Igg, congratulations; that's an awful lot of effort there. I particularly like what you did with that rubble tree and the morning glories, and the dress form made out of the wool and skullcaps.

I hope you can continue to find the various missing pieces. It may be worth pasting the list here or bumping the thread.

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thx guys! I got a lot of work in there to do still but I am up for it. I plan on reposting my list of things I am still lookn for soon. maybe in a few weeks. I need to take alittle break

Leaf

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very nice Igg! That was a lot of work! There is a rune locked down on the steps at my vendor house in case someone can't find it.... :thumbup: