• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed Siege Perilous Events for June 2017

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Hello Siege!

I hope this summary of what is coming up in the next month is useful to you. Perhaps a kind moderator would like to sticky it when the feed reaches Stratics? If not, you can use it as your desktop wallpaper, print it out and stick it on your refrigerator door, glue it to your boss’s face, get a t-shirt made with it on, or go and get a tattoo! Whatever works for you!

There will be no governors’ council meeting in June, because of the elections. However, there are two events aimed at fundraising for the trade deals, so hopefully, our governors won’t feel neglected!

There will be a detailed post of each event – all should come through to Stratics, and of course, they’re available at siege.uoem.net!

Continue reading...

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Some one has been very busy!

I am grateful these are posted so far ahead of time. It does make it easier to wiggle out of a work shift if I do it a couple weeks ahead of time :p