• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Siege Perilous attacks The Luna Boys at their homes

virem

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In an act of cowardice the entire Siege Perilous population attacked The Luna Boys as they were relaxing in their homes this afternoon. The Champions of Siege fought off the attack leaving much of the 15+ person horde dead and the rest running for their pitiful lives. The world rejoiced as the good guys were once again victorious.

Synbad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
is that what they were all doing? I saw a bunch running around the moongate.. I had just logged on and never saw that many people at the Royal City moongate at once lol

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i got to tell ya...super nice to see siege coming together and putting up a united front. LB got the fight they were looking for and it looks like siege solidarity may be putting a good foot forward. believe it or not, if somehow both sides can come together and meet in the middle about the looting and/or buybacks............this would become an ongoing event for both sides and everyone would win in the long run. best of luck all......i hope to see many more videos like this in the future

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure what this is about. We were in Ter Mur doing our usual Sunday VvV Scavenger Hunt and LB attacked us... ;)

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Maybe they misunderstood, it sure looks like a lot was camping LB homes, not the most wise place to do an event unless looking for trouble :p

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
awww man, you left out the best parts where your guildmates died including you.

Also please can you record yourself next time? I would have loved to get a first hand perspective on how you were able to instantly res after you died and then just vanish...got a lucky JoaT hiding skillcheck off after your selfres?

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That was me trapped on the other side of the bridge with you goat humpers...