• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Siege Perilous Artisan Festival 2017

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hello Siege Perilous ! After a month of hard work on our trees, we earned a bit of rest for next days :D ... And do it's time to make a little report of our work !

This festival showed us there is need of a good organization to finish all trees :)... All people can play a great role in that: people that can gather resources, people that can fill bods, people that can protect town from monsters while all others are busy... So i think there is work for all :) ... Probably next year we'll have to start to work on things for artisan before, because we arrived at the end of the festival with really low stock of resources, bods and also short in time due Christmas Holiday :p ... But i'm really happy because i saw a shard working all together as a BIG TEAM and so i think the most important goal of the festival has been reached: cooperation ! :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: ... So GOOD WORK SIEGE !

Now i want make some special thank you for some people.

Tanager : if in guild we filled so many bods it's all thanks to her... She spent many hours sorting and bribing bods so after bods were easy to fill :)
Creeger: many people helped us giving access to their bods or giving them to us but Creeger really dropped us a mountains of them !
Baby Doll: if we could bribe and fill so many bods it's thank you to all gold and resources she gave to us !
Garth Grey: he gaves us so many resources that we could fill bods, bods, bods !
People that protected UWSP Town during the festival: without them probably our town was still under siege of CDs :p
UWSP Guild Member: for the hard work during the festival from gathering resources to fill bods. And for the
patience they had in this months where i was focused only in bods :p
UWSP Customers: for the patience with us because our vendors weren't restocked well always :p

And a Big Thank you to all people that helped with trees filling their bods :) .... I know there are many people did that so i thank you all for the help !

Goals for next year? Of course get a perfect score with trees but we'll have to hard work to get it !... So if during the year you have some free time and don't know what to do maybe you can start to save resources and fill bods :)

THANK YOU ALL !!!!! :danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

Magichands

P.S. If anyone want an idea of resources involved in all trees, this is the list i made after checked what ls left in our stock (almost nothing LOL)

270k Iron Ingots
48k Dull Copper
49k Shadow
60k Copper
47k Bronze
51k Gold
10k Agapite
5k Verite
5k Valorite

200k Cloth
48k Leather
40k Spined
35k Horned
40k Barbed

35k Boards (but really carpentry and flechting large don't worth the time to fill them, expecially carpentry)
Some k of colored boards and blank scrolls

So really a BIG BIG THANK YOU TO ALL PEOPLE that helped us with resources... All shard thanks you :danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

Britaintree3.JPG Jhelomtree4.JPG
minoctree4.png
Moonglowtree2.JPG
Maginciatree3.JPG
skaratree4.JPG
trinsictree4.JPG
Vespertree3.JPG
Yewtree2.JPG

Ah and HAPPPPPYYYYYYYY NEWWWWWWWW YEARRRRRRRRR TO ALL !!!

Last edited:

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
A Huge thanks goes out to Magichands, Tanager, Becca, UWSP, Creeger, Garth, Baby Doll, Yorick, and everyone else that helped with the Artisan Festival this year!!!! Great work getting a star in almost every city!!! I cant imagine the amount of work that went into making this happen!! Great Job and a Big Thanks for allowing me to be involved with getting the star in Britain!!!!

If any of you, or anyone that helped, would like a Britain city title (maybe something like Artisan of Britain or Master Artisan of Britain, or...) just let me know.

Thanks,

Starcon
Governor of Britain

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
This thread ( Artisan Festival Tree Statuses ) on UHall kept track of all the trees on all the shards for this year's Festival. @Tina Small has made a wonderful chart to display the final tally for the Trees, which I have stolen and posted here. Building these trees has not been about competition (okay... maybe a little bit...) but a chance for each shard to display its community. Out of 27 shards, Siege Perilous tied for 2nd place. We are not as small a shard as many might think, and this is a fantastic community. I am proud to be a part of it!

2017 Artisan Festival Tree Sizes.JPG

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know it's all over but can someone explain something to me? How is it that Asuka, Great Lakes and Isumo rate higher then Hokuto and Siege Perilous? If all nine towns on each shard have a max Christmas tree, is it number of people who visit, number of bods placed in it, or how fast the tree was grown? Thank you!

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
They are at first place because on those shards all trees were completed... On SP and Hokuto we missed to max one tree (on SP was Vesper:( )... The points were 5 for each trees completed, 4 for the 4th stage, 3 for 3th stage, 2 for the 2nd stage and 1 for first stage... So Asuka, GL and Izumo got 45 points and SP and Okuto got 44 points because we missed to max one tree :)... Ah and the order with same points it's just alphabetical :)