• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Siege Perilous 2018 Artisan Festival (Our record with 10th Christmas Tree Completed !!)

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Howdy Siege Citizens !!!
I'm here to announce that we did it ! Yep, we got all stars on all trees ! We have our new record !!
10 Christmas Tree Completed !!! (NO TREES LEFT BEHIND)

Collagefestival.jpg

YewStar20182nd.jpg
There are many people and guilds that helped with this project and i don't want make a list because all help we got was very important !! From people that gave us resources, to those that gave us bods and to finish to those that gave us filled bods or drop directly on trees, i want just tell all:

THANK YOU !!!!!!

It's an honor for me being a member of this wonderful comunity and when i see that we reach our goals all together, i'm more happy !
A big applause to all and thank you for the help and support !!

WE ARE GREAT !!!!! :danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Last edited:

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I edited title and post about our record because today we finished also the 10th Trees !!!! Go Go Siege !!!!!!!!!!! :danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb: (we don't know if there will be enough time to get reward also for this one but anyway we completed it !!!) :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
.. our large bods so don't know wha we can do with thr next one

Just out of curiosity, and guess will do, about how many sbods and lbods did the whole event takes? And are all lbods equal for tree, like a plain wep lbod verses val armor lbod?

Delores D

Journeyman
I used mostly small bods, 5 on each person I sent. I am not sure how many exceptional or normal I used. I know I missed a tree or to here and there as I don't remember sending a person or thought I sent one.

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just out of curiosity, and guess will do, about how many sbods and lbods did the whole event takes? And are all lbods equal for tree, like a plain wep lbod verses val armor lbod?
Well i can speak only for the bods we filled in guild... We filled for each tree around 200 large (some more, some less) to get enough point for the star... So i think we are around 2000 large for the 10 trees... Small bods i have no idea... The lowest number of small bod to fill a large is 2, the highest is 6 (and most of our large needed at least 4 )... So probably around 8-10k small o.0o.0o.0o.0o.0o.0.... For the amount of points all large are different: there are some that worth 40 bank points and some that worth 200+ bank points... In your example a large for weapon can worth from 90 to 120 points, a valorite excep plate suit can worth 200+ points... Number of items, quality and kind of resorces affect the amounts of points :):):):)