• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siege Perilous – The Black Watch

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Drakelord submitted a new Article:

April 7 @ 10:00 pm - 11:00 pm EDT

The Black Watch / Mondain’s Militia | Events on Siege Perilous

Pigeons shoo shoo, wait whats that you have? It’s a message for me! Let me see that, humm, Black Watch? Hummmm Friday,10pm ET? OK Pigeon you can shoo away now, and don’t you dare drop any of your, “ HEY LOOK OUT”. Dang birds, I am going to get that black bird pie recipe and change it to Pigeons.

Alright let see what this is all about?

The Black Watch / Mondain’s Militia

Overview
Group 1: The Black Watch
Background
Role of the Black Watch
Black Watch Points
Black Watch Ranks
Group 2 : Mondain’s Militia
Militia points
Militia Ranks
Crafters
Changing...
Read more about this article here...

Last edited by a moderator:

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
WoW... I like very much :postcount::banana::banana:... And there is a part also for crafter :mf_prop::mf_prop::mf_prop:... i would attend it but it's too late :(:(... Anyway i have some questions because i've never followed this kind of event in the past because my connection wasn't good enough :p... If i unsterstood right what i read there will be 2 factions in war... But this war is "active" only during events? Because i read crafter after first order can join one of the two side, but if the war is valid also outside event for us will be a bloodbath because we can't defend :Begging::Begging:... And second question: it's a personal choice which side support or it's a guild choice? :D:D...
Thank you very much for the answers and sorry if these questions maybe are a bit stupid but,as UWSP guildleader, before take any actions i want be sure that don't make troubles with our neutral style :p

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I look forward to see who will join the Mondain’s side, I do not like the word "Militia"

Easy to see where White Council belong, but I see the Vice alliance could have a problem, if they join the Mondain's side and the more vile groups do that too.

And most would mean, all the Governors should support King Blackthorn, but do all towns really support King Blackthorn?

It's a little confusing and I have hard with seeing how it can work for Siege :)

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
WoW... I like very much... And there is a part also for crafter... I would attend it but it's too late... Anyway, i have some questions because I've never followed this kind of event in the past because my connection wasn't good enough... If I understood right what I read there will be 2 factions in war... But this war is "active" only during events? Because I read crafter after first order can join one of the two sides, but if the war is valid also outside event for us will be a bloodbath because we can't defend... And second question: it's a personal choice which side support or it's a guild choice? ...
Thank you very much for the answers and sorry if these questions maybe are a bit stupid but, as UWSP guild leader, before taking any actions I want to be sure that don't make troubles with our neutral style
It is Siege and Crafters always will face that chance of Death just around the corner, regardless if at an Event or out there on their own mining or logging. As for what side I would think it would be a personal choice. Let see, if Vixen was asked this question her reply would be to support the guild if it was Kimi Mori she would say "If my skills as a bard are needed for the Kingdom, then I shall support my King". Zardoz would also say "For the King". Kenzie Mori would ask "Where the Bandits? My dragon is hungry!"

With the two choices of what side to be on, there will be enough targets for both sides.

@FrejaSP, Aye Kenzie is also looking forward to seeing who will join the Mondain side.

Last edited:

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It is Siege and Crafters always will face that chance of Death just around the corner, regardless if at an Event or out there on their own mining or logging. As for what side I would think it would be a personal choice.
Yes i'm not speaking about be killed as usually on SP... I know it's a part of the game :p... What i mean it's: if i choice one side, all members of the opposite side will hunt me everywhere and they don't make deal with me? It's this thing i want to understand :p... Because i want to be able to trade with everyone like now... And so if this choice affect only events it's kk for me (it's fair that enemy will hunt me :) ), but if it's a choice valid also outside events, well in that case it's better don't choice any side :p... I hope i explain well my question because i know we are playing on SP and that everyone could kill you :p

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha I think every guild and alliance should chose the "good guys" side, just to **** up the wet dreams of the good guys. :flame: ;)

Nothing but love for ya, :devil:

Baby Doll :naughty-angel:

So is Lore Denim back ?

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Last edited:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Magichands, I don't think it will changes much for you, it's just a little RP, don't be worried, just put up some RP up about the choice you make. If you join the good side, the evil side will still trade with you. Just keep being you, and you will be ok.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Magichands, Freja talks the truth of it. In this game not all reds are bad and not all blue are good. You can never really tell if your best friend has an alt who is your worst enemy in game. Just play the game and enjoy!

Lord Kurt Cobain

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
OK one thing here is confusing me is the time for this, when I first read up on this a week ago it was to be 5pm ET, 10pm UK time.
April 7, 2017, 5:00 PM is what is on the calendar but over at the UO EM Events it says 10pm ET to 11pm ET. So I am a bit confuse and will check the town cryers to see what they say.

Ok two sources says this

View attachment 64921 View attachment 64922

I edit the article to show the 5pm ET and the 10pm UK

Please refrain from posting false information about EM Events on the forums. Posting a false time for the event and then changing it 3 hours before the event is B.S.

Please do your job correctly or pass it off to someone who can

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Please refrain from posting false information about EM Events on the forums. Posting a false time for the event and then changing it 3 hours before the event is B.S.

Please do your job correctly or pass it off to someone who can
one, I am not a shard reporter, just a citizen that wishes to be sure that people like you get the information.
two, if you wish to do so feel free to start posting articles about events that take place across this shard.

I am so sure you can do a far better job then I, so please take over the reins sir.

Lord Kurt Cobain

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
one, I am not a shard reporter, just a citizen that wishes to be sure that people like you get the information.

Ok this is my point. I'm stratics often and so when I see that there is an event for 10pm ET, then thats what time I think it will be. I dont cross check the times with the EM homepage. In the future just try and be more careful when making an article post, so others like myself dont miss an event.

It'll happen. Just give him 25 minutes.. and then 3 hours to complain that there was a gank waiting for him before he could post the news. ;)
An arena match was agreed upon while I was training, so I took the time to switch skills and re-suit, and when I got there, it turned out that the whole thing was just a ploy for a very bad, very failed, gank attempt.

I tried to do something cool for the shard, people came out to watch, and Max and them decided it would be funny to waste everyone's time. All that work and they still couldn't get me. Not sure why you insist on revisiting this, just for drama.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok this is my point. I'm stratics often and so when I see that there is an event for 10pm ET, then thats what time I think it will be. I dont cross check the times with the EM homepage. In the future just try and be more careful when making an article post, so others like myself dont miss an event.

An arena match was agreed upon while I was training, so I took the time to switch skills and re-suit, and when I got there, it turned out that the whole thing was just a ploy for a very bad, very failed, gank attempt.

I tried to do something cool for the shard, people came out to watch, and Max and them decided it would be funny to waste everyone's time. All that work and they still couldn't get me. Not sure why you insist on revisiting this, just for drama.
You should do a luna house design contest. I bet that would bring like 1000 people to the shard. :D

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Well.. I agree with you on the point of accuracy in announcements.

As for the duel (which I apologize for the de-rail) that got botched on both sides. We need a weekly or monthly organized duel night like Memnoch used to pull off successfully. Heck even crafter town Iantown did great duel tourney's.

Anyways.. I wish I had the time or an ocd condition to arrange such a thing. So I hope somebody in the community will attempt to resurrect this Siege tradition.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk