• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Siege Item

TanAge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Folks,
i have the following Item on Siege somebody can give me a price Check and tell me where is it from ??
I don't find anything in the Rares Database

hat.png

TanAge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a Hat isn't lost.
If a Siege Player maybe want it I wait for a offer with gold, items and so on any Shard except Siege because I don't play much there

Gesendet von meinem CLT-L09 mit Tapatalk

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im a little bit curious about the currency rate between normal shards and siege, can anyone give me an approximate conversion of 100mill from a regular shard to siege?

Thanks and sorry for interrupting this thread

a wizard

Journeyman
Im a little bit curious about the currency rate between normal shards and siege, can anyone give me an approximate conversion of 100mill from a regular shard to siege?

Thanks and sorry for interrupting this thread
It depends on who you exchange with, and how much they're willing to exchange. Ranges between 10-30g siege for 1g prodo. There isn't really any one person to go to anymore for the exchange which is why it differs so much now.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Let me fix that :D I'll add it to the wiki now. Could you let me know what hue it is?