• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siege is back!! I repeat- SIEGE IS BACK!!

M

Masumatek

And here I was hoping it would have blown up so they could start over and do it right.

I

imported_Daan Mor

<blockquote><hr>

And here I was hoping it would have blown up so they could start over and do it right.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No revert either so god knows what it was all about, prolly some trammy lost a blaze cu-sidhe to a bug or something.

R

Ru Atl

just read about something it may have been. this is on uo.com...

***This action has resulted in over 180 accounts being terminated and approximately 15 Trillion (15,000,000,000,000) gold pieces have been permanently removed from the game.***

I

imported_Daan Mor

Was something on Uhall about all the shards turning into siege, course they didn't know thats what they were saying, and just said 'insurance doesn't work, and people can kill you in ilshenar, wtf! *crycrycry*'
Hahaha.

M

majorwoo

well the Balron didn't "get me" till i logged in, next to him with all my summons gone. (mage).

He then flagged on me and *wack*

At least I didn't lose my body!

*edit*
*no revert my *@!*
Unless maybe I just missed the 2 minute marker, and had gotten my loot fairly recently ;( Either way, I lost the best thing I had gotten, bah.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Interesting stuff, i doubt anyone on siege was affected but it's nice to see them doing something to try and restore some sort of economy back to production shards.

G

I agree however i think they went a little overboard by saying 15 trillion i know theres alot fogold but eh thats alittle extreme and i if i remeber correctly last time they "banned" a bunch of accounts it was exactly 180 as it is this time i guess thats their magic # :p

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

just read about something it may have been. this is on uo.com...

***This action has resulted in over 180 accounts being terminated and approximately 15 Trillion (15,000,000,000,000) gold pieces have been permanently removed from the game.***

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's the linky to the thread in UoHall....

For those of you who start to gag and shake and spasm at the thought of going to UoHALL, here is a quote from that thread....

"Recently, we discovered a large number of checks for amounts over one million gold pieces. Checks were never intended to exist in denominations of more than a million. Unfortunately, these inflated checks have been used by exploiters to store extremely large amounts of gold. These checks have now been removed from the game."

I

imported_Daan Mor

Hope all you rich folks out there had your cheques in millions...