• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siege: Gate Option for Vendor Maps Please

North_LS

Journeyman
i had no idea vendor maps could be used to transport direct to the vendor until i read this. i've been walking to them.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can't think of a downside right off hand and it would help the vendors that are out in the boonies.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Siege does need some option to take some of the PITA out of it and help the remote vendors out enough. I often find something I want that is on a vendor in about as far out in the middle of nowhere as a vendor can get with no tiles at any of the hubs that even get you close and not close to any place the crystal portals will take you. So I often pass on making the trip unless it is something I really REALLY want.

grimiz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
They might first have to solve the problem of the various overland locations on Siege in Ter Mur, Tokuno, and Malas from which you can't gate to certain other overland locations.
"That doesn't seem to work"...

p.s. do you own Tina Tink, when will you put more money on her? :)

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Moved thread to a more appropriate forum as it's a shard specific request