• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siege forum PvP thread.

G

All forum warring and board PvP will take place in this thread and this thread only. All other so called forum PvP will be locked or removed. The RoC still applies, I just want one thread to worry about. That is all.

G

LOL! I thought you were making a sticky for all PvP game mechanics related discussions & ideas. That was silly of me.

-Skylark

P.S. oh yeah, to stay on topic...that is what is to be expected when we have a n00b for a moderator.

And so Aeowyn doesn't feel cheated if she peeks in here...

G

Neat idea! Lemme start it off...

*sung to the tune of a pirate's life*

Everyone sucks but me,
Everyone sucks but me,
I am KOC,
So, everyone sucks but me.

My egos big!
My speed is fast!
I am KOC,
And everyone sucks but me.

You can find me any friday night,
cause I never have a date....

And everyone sucks but me.

*grins*

G

A poem dedicated to KOC.......this poem is definitely fits KOC.

G

What a trainwreck. You guys realize how much worship you are laying down for KoC here?

I find this funnier than any AFD joke I've ever seen...

G

Goodah

<blockquote><hr>

What a trainwreck. You guys realize how much worship you are laying down for KoC here?

I find this funnier than any AFD joke I've ever seen...

[/ QUOTE ]

...wipe your nose you have something brown on it.

G

Newsflash: I don't kiss ass. I call 'em as I see 'em.

I personally don't care for many of the folks in KoC either (although the transplanted WAKA's are ok
)

However, you folks do realize that all threads like this do is make them giggle at each other in vent, right?

You're simply making yourselves look silly is all, and providing them with oodles of entertainment :p

G

lol, btw HaHa, I'll trade you that gerbil for what's keeping me home today *anytime*

G

<blockquote><hr>

Me thinks prob a little darker than sand!

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure why you feel the need to personally attack me *yet again*

I certainly didn't address you or the two-bit collaboration of whining newbies you call a guild...

Speak when spoken to, not before. Now toddle along, little one...

N

Nico-SP

<blockquote><hr>

Cry a little more why dontcha?! lol

[/ QUOTE ]

1/10...

G

My panties are just fine. Satin with frilly lace. They don't bunch.

G

<blockquote><hr>

My panties are just fine. Satin with frilly lace. They don't bunch.

[/ QUOTE ]

At least you're not posting pics of them, like you did your shoes...

*edit* for those unaware, it has been shown in the past that Kelmo has a penchant for crossdressing. What, you think his sig tagline is just random??

G

I was trying to hunt down Ianstorm's archives for it...I don't think anyone believes me...

You should see him in his dishwashing apron...SO HOT!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Gah! All my good posts get deleted !

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't be so mean!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Newsflash: I don't kiss ass. I call 'em as I see 'em.

I personally don't care for many of the folks in KoC either (although the transplanted WAKA's are ok
)

However, you folks do realize that all threads like this do is make them giggle at each other in vent, right?

You're simply making yourselves look silly is all, and providing them with oodles of entertainment :p

[/ QUOTE ]

Newsflash: Ever consider that the point of the post was to make people laugh? Even KOC? Maybe you should quit taking this game and these boards so seriously or you will be the one that looks silly.

G

Heh, probably not advisable to post on any forum while suffering from a kidney stone or other malady which causes severe pain...as the poster's mood isn't likely to be a big contribution to everyone else's fun.

Hopefully the pain meds make him more comfortable, and this too shall pass...

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

Heh, probably not advisable to post on any forum while suffering from a kidney stone or other malady which causes severe pain...as the poster's mood isn't likely to be a big contribution to everyone else's fun.

Hopefully the pain meds make him more comfortable, and this too shall pass...

-Skylark

[/ QUOTE ]

Very punny!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Me thinks prob a little darker than sand!

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure why you feel the need to personally attack me *yet again*

I certainly didn't address you or the two-bit collaboration of whining newbies you call a guild...

Speak when spoken to, not before. Now toddle along, little one...

[/ QUOTE ]

Because she can get away with it on a daily basis...

G

Alright. I am gonna let this one go. I will try better next year. Don't forget, though. April Fool's day is not over yet...

G

Wait, can I say something?!?!

Marissa is the best PVP EVER!! She's only died once in pvp combat and it took 8 KOC to do it!