• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siege character template

Trusop

Visitor
Hello, I made a character here on Siege Perilous way back in 2006? and played for a week (I still have a personal blessed deed in my pack). What kind of pvm character is worth playing here? since item insurance isnt allowed, there really isn't much reason to hunt for high end artifacts/items. I'm guessing a tamer is decent? since pets are technically a blessed super item. (are pets bondable?)

Also, are there any players still on here? I logged on and went ot Luna/Britain and a couple of dungeons, all completely empty of players. Where is everyone hanging out and hunting at? I mostly prefer solo play but not seeing a soul is a bit strange lol

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello, I made a character here on Siege Perilous way back in 2006? and played for a week (I still have a personal blessed deed in my pack). What kind of pvm character is worth playing here? since item insurance isnt allowed, there really isn't much reason to hunt for high end artifacts/items. I'm guessing a tamer is decent? since pets are technically a blessed super item. (are pets bondable?)

Also, are there any players still on here? I logged on and went ot Luna/Britain and a couple of dungeons, all completely empty of players. Where is everyone hanging out and hunting at? I mostly prefer solo play but not seeing a soul is a bit strange lol
Whatever character you enjoy playing. they all work the same here as prodo. you just tend to lose the suit a lot.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
There are a lot of players they just all have hiding ;) siege Mcdougle a 4x bard mage remember the only closed economy in UO is the only healthy one..

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hiding is a wasted skill on a template, unless you're a thief. any PK that's been a PK longer than an hour will find you, even when hidden.

Shalimar/Cleo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Welcome back Trusop. If you haven't already joined Siege public discord it'd be a good idea to do that. Most Siege players use it these days and there's a link for it in Max Blackoak's thread. If you want to join NEW just send me a pm on discord (Shalimar there too) or click general chat in game option chats, join general chat, type a comma to use it, and ask for NEW, or just to talk to anyone that's in game. The shard is busiest in US evening, so you will see more players around. Fastest way to get hold of me for joining NEW is discord pm as I'm usually in game early-ish (UK timezone here)