• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siege Central Hub

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all,

the new Central Hub one Screen above Britain moongate is opening now. Everyone can place a teletile here.

- This Hub allows you to have teletiles to public and private houses.

- Teletiles to public houses will go on ground floor, teletiles to private houses are on frist floor. (When i run out of space for public tiles, i will open second and roof too, and move the private teletiles one floor up.)

- All teletiles on this hub will be set to security "everyone". You handle the security to your house on your side, if you have a private house, only you and the friends of your house are able to use the teletile in the hub.

- A book will placed on your teletile. (The title you should wisely, so another one knows what he might expect on the other side. ) On the inner page please write your name and your icq or other contact details, so if there is any change i can contact you. - As these are on the inner page and the security will be on owner only, only i can see this details.

- On the pedestal behind your teletile put kind of symbol, so your teletile is easy to recognizse and identify.

- Everyone who places a teletile will be friended to the house.

For all others:
Just obvey the house rules. - No hiding and attacking in the house. - You may hide outside and do your battles around the house, but not inside. - If you are not able to obvej them, friends will/can ban you.
If you get the feeling that this ban wasn´t justified, feel free to contact me. - And i will look into this issue.

So everyone blue or red is invited to put his teletiles in there. - Hurry, the best spots might be gone, if you are to late.

PS: If i am not available. - You can put the tile, the book and the symbol in a bag in the mailbox, and i will set them up later. And we add you to the friends list in a later time.
Hub-Ground Floor.JPG Hub-First Floor.JPG

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh... there is just one exception: I will not allow people from Hi5 guild to place a teleporter here. - I saw them trying to break in houses and i saw them using real cheat programs. - Programs that allow you to precast earthquake and move a round and release it later.

All other red and blues are very welcome to place their tile here.

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I copied the Design from Drachenfels Hub. - And in my opinion this is one of the best hubs.

Last edited:

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congrats on getting my house while I was out of town :p And when did Kelmos Umbra hub lose the central hub title ? And where does my rechargeable telly tile lead to ?

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats a shame to let a house falling down at that spot. :(

Wasn´t aware that the umbra hub is called "central hub". - But as Britain moongate is right in the middle of the map. I thought it would be wise to call that hub like this.

Anyway you will love this new hub. - And the umbra hub and this one are already connected. :)

About your teletile i can´t tell you anything about... When i found the spot is was an empty ground.
But if you find another rechargable tile bring them together and put one tile in the new hub (everyone is allowed to place a tile to his/her house there... to public, as well as to private)....
... and like that you are then connected to the hubs.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The teleport tile from central hub (near brit gate) to Umbra Hub/ICY Vendors is not public, or wasn't yesterday when I tried it. Could you change the name to Umbra Hub/Coco's ICY Vendors?

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for your notice. Changed it to public yesterday evening again. - Forgot to set it to the correct state, when i replaced the book on top.

The name I will change later tonight, when I get on.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Why not just call it Umbra Hub as the tele goes to the Hub

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cause it saves me putting a teleport tile to Coco's Vendor mall which is right next door, if it just says umbra hub then I would need put a tele to Coco's or ppl won't know where it is. I am assuming (tho I may be wrong) that Kelmo put the tele there? In which case thanks. If not thanks to whomever it was.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
If one of my neighbors asked Joline to change title for my tele to include his house, I would say no because why should it not include the next neighbor too. That would be confusing. "Safe Haven, Tina Tinks Vendors, Victim, Kleman, AMADAUS etc"
But anyway, it is between you and Kelmo so I will back off again.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Coco, just toss that book into Joline's mail box. It was indeed my intention to have the tile connect both locations. Coco runs an outstanding shop and I wanted to promote both locations with a single tile. We can manage our own, Freja. Thank you for your concerns...

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was the wrong book design .. but with the use of EC client..... i fixed the other one now. :)

Happy new year all... and may the hub grow!

Last edited:

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hub is growing. - First public floor is almost full. - Only 1 spot on ground floor left.
I opened today third floor for teletiles.
Hub-Ground Floor.JPG Hub-First Floor.JPG Hub-Second Floor.JPG