• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] SICK BRACELET FROM SHAME.

Marshall Welsch

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
So I got this bracelet today and the current offer is at 120m
If you'd like to find me in game my characters are: Little Focker, Marshal, and Scary Monsters-(atlantic)
OR You can ICQ me 692903156
brace.jpg

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I got this bracelet today and the current offer is at 120m
If you'd like to find me in game my characters are: Little Focker, Marshal, and Scary Monsters-(atlantic)
OR You can ICQ me 692903156
View attachment 16097

STEP 1: Hit the "Prt Scr" Button... (Aka Print Screen)

STEP 2: Paste your picture into MS Paint. Edit as needed

STEP 3: Upload to photobucket or whatever other site you want

Post Amazing pictures on Stratics that look good & don't make people think your an #$#^T.....

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Don't feel bad, I went 2 years on Stratics not knowing how to take a screenshot and never could figure it out lol.

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey I like the pic. Its big enough that I can see it! :)
Anyhow I've tried the print screen thing and paste to paint. Never worked for me so if I ever post pic it will be same as above. I got no time for more accounts photobucket etc too much to keep up with :/