• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Shrouds Cause Masks to Disappear

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I have a necro/tamer who uses both 1) a mark of travesty and 2) a cloak of death. When the cloak is off, the mask covers the face of his paper doll. When you add the cloak, the mask disappears and his face becomes visible.

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2D client does this, too. Always has that I know of. That is part of why the people who wear those hideous masks usually wear a cloak in the first place.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Gotcha. He's the only toon I've used a mark on and he's an elf, so I never noticed in 2d.

Yes, there were hideous in 2d, but in SA, they're downright disturbing. Hannibal Lecter comes to mind. Big improvement, hehe.

N

Ni-

Gotcha. He's the only toon I've used a mark on and he's an elf, so I never noticed in 2d.

Yes, there were hideous in 2d, but in SA, they're downright disturbing. Hannibal Lecter comes to mind. Big improvement, hehe.
The Travesty mask is the round one, th other one looks kind of cool in SA. I think the Artifact one is called Devine Cov... something... I have a non artifact version on my Tamer (female). It kind of reminds me of a pharoah or mayan or queen amidala type of mask.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cloaks do odd things.... my archer wears a Hunter's Headdress and red earrings from one of the collections.... with the headdress you cannot see the earrings, put a cloak on and the headdress disappears and the earrings show up