• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Shroud of the Condemned for a Cloak of Power

Rotgut Willy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a Shroud of the Condemned. I'm looking for a Cloak of Power. Straight trade.

Let me know if interested. PM or reply here.

Thanks!

Edit: Alternatively, I'd be willing to sell the Shroud for 1mil.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shrouds of the Condemned, have a doz or so, so I don't need anymore. The Cloak of Power I have a cpl extra, make an offer... I'll ck here later tonight when back at work.

Rotgut Willy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shrouds of the Condemned, have a doz or so, so I don't need anymore. The Cloak of Power I have a cpl extra, make an offer... I'll ck here later tonight when back at work.
I'm kinda broke, hence the trade. :(

I only have maybe 200k. Not nearly the value of the Cloak of Power. Thanks for replying though, Snakeman!

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Check your Pm & let me know what times u'r normally on. :thumbsup:

Rotgut Willy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heya Snakeman! I found a trade yesterday before I logged for the night. But thanks! :)