• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shroud of Ari / Leutenant Guard Sash .. 2 Euro Luna Homes & more!!

U

Ultima83

Accepting gold/cash offers on the following..
Buyouts are listed and I will consider trades for 1 of a kind serverbirths such as Kettle of Caramel, Shackles and Pole and others..

Shroud of Ari = 950m or 1250$
Guard Sash = 1.85 Bil or 2500$

Luna euro Home (50 vendors / North Gate) = 350m or 475$
Luna Euro Home (East gate) 450m or 625$

Icq me at 176480495

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Note: Yes there have been bids and yes 99.9% of them were either false or completely ludicrous.. Anyone who offers on these know what they are worth so please no low ball offers.. Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

haha.

G

I wonder, how many Lieutenant Guard Sashes have you sold thus far?

G

<blockquote><hr>

I wonder, how many Lieutenant Guard Sashes have you sold thus far?

[/ QUOTE ]

How dare you imply wrong-doing. Parkay is completely honorable and noble. Just like rafman.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I need to butt in here.

A very dear friend of mine recently left UO and put me in charge of selling his accounts.

He recommended Parkay to me and told me he'd dealt with him MANY times in the past.

My friend had ALOT of items scattered through 3 8+ year accounts. I inventoried all items and then handed over the three accounts to parkay in complete trust.

not even a week later he sent my friend a hefty sum through paypal from the sales of all his items and accounts.

I have to say that through the limited experiance I have had with Parkay he is 100% trustworthy. Just because he has high-end items and houses for sale does NOT make him "suspicious"

He got a fel keep from one of the accounts my friend had...if I ever sold my account, I'd definatly use Parkay, he's very trustworthy.

U

Ultima83

You people are obvoiusly oblivious to how things work in the merchant world.. I would explain myself but you really have no idea what ure even speaking about..

If ud like to know the owners of these items of which im brokering for.. Please feel free to icq me when you have the time.. Just do not repost there icqs here..

Again, get over the fact that you are unable to own these items on your own or afford them..

U

Ultima83

Serverbirths

Triple playing card deck
red Potion
Bloody Bandage
Tattred Mummy Wrappings

ALL SOLD !!

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I need to butt in here.

A very dear friend of mine recently left UO and put me in charge of selling his accounts.

He recommended Parkay to me and told me he'd dealt with him MANY times in the past.

My friend had ALOT of items scattered through 3 8+ year accounts. I inventoried all items and then handed over the three accounts to parkay in complete trust.

not even a week later he sent my friend a hefty sum through paypal from the sales of all his items and accounts.

I have to say that through the limited experiance I have had with Parkay he is 100% trustworthy. Just because he has high-end items and houses for sale does NOT make him "suspicious"

He got a fel keep from one of the accounts my friend had...if I ever sold my account, I'd definatly use Parkay, he's very trustworthy.

[/ QUOTE ]

That means absolutely nothing in regards to whether or not someone cheats in game (scripting, duping, etc.) - some of the biggest dupers are also "100% trustworthy" and biggest brokers. Not that I am implying anything in regards to the original poster, as I do not even know him (my original comment was strictly regarding the method of selling/advertising). Not to mention, there is no evidence to suggest that either lieutenant sash or acid robe have been duped. The latter especially was given out few weeks after the last known dupe was fixed.

G

I have to agree with Larissa as well, while Parkay has never brokered anything for me, I have dealt with him in the past and made several purchases from him. Everything was always very smooth, and easy, without any complaints on my behalf.

G

I will cast no doubts on the seller as i dont know him/her but anybody that doesnt think the acid proof robes/lieutenants sash/vine cords havent been duped is surely dreaming

U

Ultima83

Just out of curiosity.. Am I not suppse to try and sell these items or broker them because there is suspicion of duping in Ultima Online??

So from here on out ANY rares that are old or worth money we will NEVER be able to sell again because someone down the line duped them years ago.??

Give me a break I dont wanna sound out of line here but every dealer on this forum if you deal in rares you deal in Duped goods PERIOD.. There is not 1 dealer here who doesnt own a piece of Duping history weather its by choice or be neglect..

Tomas_Bryce

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I will cast no doubts on the seller as i dont know him/her but anybody that doesnt think the acid proof robes/lieutenants sash/vine cords havent been duped is surely dreaming

[/ QUOTE ]

No one is saying vine cords have not been duped. However, there is nothing to suggest other two have been duped, except for paranoia. I hope you have evidence and are not just throwing wild accusations.

G

Morning all.

I have used Parkay to both buy and sell and 100% trust him.

I think that we all hate the duped items as it brings the value down and thus causes our treasures to be trinkets.

Thats my input anyway.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Just out of curiosity.. Am I not suppse to try and sell these items or broker them because there is suspicion of duping in Ultima Online??

[/ QUOTE ]
The Lieutenant Guard Sash is an extremely desirable item which will sell quickly. However you either have not sold the one you had (extremely unlikely) or you impossibly acquired more than one. Then you combine that you are selling all the hottest rares and people have to question where all this stuff comes from.

There is no question that Parkey is honest at brokering. But that doesn't mean other things can't happen.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
The Lieutenant Guard Sash is an extremely desirable item which will sell quickly. However you either have not sold the one you had (extremely unlikely) or you impossibly acquired more than one. Then you combine that you are selling all the hottest rares and people have to question where all this stuff comes from.

There is no question that Parkey is honest at brokering. But that doesn't mean other things can't happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just like rafman is honest at selling, but that doesn't mean he acquires the houses he gets through ordinary means.

G

Brokers have no reason at all to not be 100% trustworthy when it comes to selling the items for real $. That's the whole point of brokering a game. The only thing people seem to be squabbling about is the "e-reputation" yes, i just made that word up, on how they obtained the said items. Whether it be duped, commissioned sales, stolen, legit, or whatever a broker is just that, they broker when it comes to dealing for real profits I would expect nothing except 100% professionalism from any broker. The very thin line you're all treading is if the seller is a duper or not, and that's your choice to decide upon and whether you want to buy from them or not.

He posted a 100% true statement as to every single dealer here who tries to hold their head up high has dealt with a duped item somewhere along the line. I've tried to hold myself as being e-moral in my gameplay and never duped and all that stuff. What exactly did that do for me? I get a nice reputation of great, he doesn't dupe but he has item blessed stuff so it doesn't matter. When it comes down to it, this is a game and I'm tired of trying to compete with all sorts of players. I'd rather quit than cheat, but that's just me. Other people who find cheating in an MMO as not being any different than using a gameshark for a nintendo make serious cashflow from this game and more power to them. I'm now to the point where I'm fed up trying to stick up for legit players in this game. We report bugs, exploits, loopholes right when they're found, and clearly EA doesn't give a damn about it. So I'm done being pissed with the dupers because clearly all the hatred and disappointment should be directed at the game makers who clearly don't care enough about their game to police their rules.

So congrats to any broker regardless how you've acquired your wealth, grats on the supplementary income. People should just stop really caring about this stuff because for one thing, it's petty. Secondly, EA doesn't care one bit. Lastly, all you're doing is trying to deny the fact that UO is only played by many to make real $ in addition to their real job(s). The likeliness that there won't be any bad apples in an MMO is expecting there to be no corporate criminals out there.

Just enjoy your gameplay and make the best of whatever time UO has left in it before all the old players are replaced with new ones who quit in a week.

If you noticed, many of the old collectors have already sold out their entire stocks. In the past there would be at least 50 people bidding up a frenzy buying them up where nowadays, only 2-5 people seem to really buy the bulk of any auction. Just look at the pattern of collector auctions on stratics and see who's been buying. Life is too short to be posting petty things like this on game forums nowadays. Maybe I'm being pessimistic but that's how I feel now. The game we grew to love over the past decade has had its ups and downs, and finally the downs just keep getting lower for me as well as many others.

I'm just ranting pointlessly now so have fun selling whatever it is you're all selling. If people don't want to buy it they shouldn't even bother posting. No point in stating the obvious facts that everyone knows about already. People who can afford to buy this stuff already know the reputations of all the players selling them so trying to hint at things is futile. If you don't like the person, don't buy and don't post. If you don't care, then buy away. Clearly the majority of the people don't care because the brokers are all still in business.

G

Curious,..what did the red potion and bloody bandages sell for? Also, was the red potion the 'strength' potion, as in, the mishued tram introduced npc bought items? I'm looking to purchase these as well either before or after I leave GL.

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I have one of those red strength pots on Atlantic somewhere....maybe.

C

Ceridwen DF

<blockquote><hr>

Curious,..what did the red potion and bloody bandages sell for? Also, was the red potion the 'strength' potion, as in, the mishued tram introduced npc bought items? I'm looking to purchase these as well either before or after I leave GL.

[/ QUOTE ]

Curious too, just as to see how much those red potions usually go for.

G

I bought one two months ago for 1.5m, and there's a second one on the same vendor on ATL for 3m currently.

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
avr price on just about all mishued npc stuff is around 2m or so

and do note that i just "Just About All".....not all of them are worth that, theres several thats worth 5-10m+ and some worth much less than that...but as far as purple lamb legs, red str pots, gold blood moss, blue bread etc....all worth around 2m a pop

C

Ceridwen DF

... I have a yellow potion I got out of a chest in a dungeon about a year ago... so they´re not all that old.

I

imported_Cysphruo

they might be a hundred percent trustworthy but that doesnt mean the dont dupe, if you could dupe then why would you need to scam someone? you have endless stuff to sell.

G

If you read my entire post you'd see that no where did it say just because they're legit with $ doesn't mean they don't exploit the game, I actually stated contrary. There's a point to my postings so read them if you want to reply :p