• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shrinking font

P

PuddyMae

I get on this morning and open my browser. The font is soooo tiny I cant hardly read it. I am using IE. I opened word to see the difference, The lotwest I can get on word is and 8 and that is bigger than what I can see here. Hubby doesnt even know what happened, his is fine. Going to properties doesnt work and neither does raising the text size with the edit feature. Anyone have any ideas what hapoened and how to fix it? Its not good on my old eyes.

Ok Hubby figured it out. For some reason when I logged on this morning, comp was turned off last night, the zoom wasnt set on anything. View, zoom, he cked 100% and now its working fine, I can see again.