• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Shrine Battle! January 2nd at 9 pm.

Jepeth

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
In defense of our realm and the virtues which bind us together the city of Skara Brae is organizing a defense of the Humility Shrine on the Trammel facet on January 2nd at 9 p.m. eastern time.

We will do three rounds of battles/nine captains total. For those of you seeking a Tabbard and/or Cloak of Virtue this should you one and will on the way to the other.

For questions please post them here or reach out in-game.

Thank you and I hope many people can make it!
-Jepeth

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From what I've read on the Forums, each person that wants a Tabard has to drop a Fragment on the Shrine. If this is correct, will Fragments be available for all participants?

Thanks!

Jepeth

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
From what I've read on the Forums, each person that wants a Tabard has to drop a Fragment on the Shrine. If this is correct, will Fragments be available for all participants?

Thanks!
Yes, to get a Tabbard you have to have dropped at least one fragment at the shrine you want the Tabbard from (to get the title) and defeat eight captains. We're going to do three rounds at the event, nine captains total, with 24 fragments dropped. If you need the title for Humility I'll be happy to pass you one of them to drop and gain credit.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, to get a Tabbard you have to have dropped at least one fragment at the shrine you want the Tabbard from (to get the title) and defeat eight captains. We're going to do three rounds at the event, nine captains total, with 24 fragments dropped. If you need the title for Humility I'll be happy to pass you one of them to drop and gain credit.
Thanks for the reply and offer of a Fragment!

Jepeth

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
The action after report of the Battle for the Humility Shrine lists nine captains and their armies defeated with around fifteen people in attendance. Another victory in the fight against the Fellowship!

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for a really fun event! Several of us were not able to get the looting rights to 8 captains for a Tabard. Would it be possible to have another Humility Shrine event with 3 or 4 rounds?

Thanks!