• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Showing down BV sim where EA-land or Tc3 sim was????

G

I have been having a problem on my 2 accounts where 1) my original TC3 sim, Lilia h, now shows up as one of my BV characters on the normal city portals and 2) my original ea-land sim Nellie shows up as another BV character.
At first I thought I'd have patients to see if it would fix itself by the end of the merge, but since one of those accounts had both AV and BF on it, I can't acess that account at all... So I am pulling my hair out because I am not sure if I should have asked sooner or keep waiting... HELP!!! please and thankyou

>> just read a post Missing Sim #703602 - 02/22/08 06:52 PM was wondering if sim tripps ever figured out the BV sim problem?