• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Shovel

A

Adajio

Im kinda curious about this shovel i found the other day, it doesnt list any ammount of uses in the title like a normal shovel does. I went and did alittle mining to see if it would change it but the title stayed the same. Ive checked provisioners and tinker shops to see if one could be bought but no luck. Anyone have any ideas where this come from and wether or not it can break after x ammount of uses? Also where can i get the screen shot program to take pics of items i list on the forums? Appreciate the help

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i remember when i first started shovels and such didnt have use's remaining back in 99 so my guess it is a pre-patch before the use's were added in. so with continued use it will probably break.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It should break after a while AFAIK, I have a bunch of these shovels and sometimes I sell one as a deco item on my rares vendors (100-200k or therabouts).