• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shout Out

Monolith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It’s been such a long time.......here’s a shout out to all the ole timers that played from the very beginning of Siege. Especially to my friends from TNT.

It’s been such a long time since I played and I still miss it. Over the years, there has been so many changes and I’m not sure if I could even handle it, lol. I enjoyed the old days.......simple with a lot of PVP.

Is there still an appetite for rare collection on Seige?

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes the is an interest

if you have some old stuff on Siege, please let me know........i am always in the market!!

Shalimar/Cleo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hiya, most Siege players are using discord now. If you want to join, the Siege discord address is in Max's thread below.