• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shout Out!

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Welcome to Europa @Merth ! Good job Brynhild! If you need more help or have questions, or even if you just want to meet up with other players for a chat, please come to the Brit Bank meet, it's on every day at 6 pm UK time, all are welcome! You can't miss it, there's a big carpet and lots of chairs... :p

Merth

Journeyman
Thanks @ShriNayne i have seen the meet up area. Its tough for me cause thats 1 pm my time and usually at work then. My normal playtime is 3am UK time, right before and after server downtime so its tough to find other players. I should make a semi rare collector lol.