• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shout out to the good people of Chessy

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm still recuperating from that 20th anniversary party, flying back to WY and then having to make a 560 mile trip to ND the very next day. Thankfully, I think my brain is working again.

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of the WONDERFUL people from Chesapeake. You were such a warm and welcoming group and I came home with loads of stories that only my husband will hear. After all, what happens in VA stays in VA! I don't want to single anyone out since I loved meeting many of you BUT there is one certain blond female with glasses who had me in stitches with her warped sense of humor (your identity is safe with me). RAWR. Again, I look forward to coming over to your shard for a visit. Keep that spirit, good people, and thank you for helping to make the 20th anniversary party something that makes me anxious for the 25th. *deep curtsy with hand over heart*

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ohh the party doesn't stop over here at Chessy lol. We haven't even started cause we don't have a goblin in here yet.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now, you're making me want to come over and create a goblin character. *wink*

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yooz can come anytimez! Yoo ask fur mee or Zoogi and uszizn can help find yooz goblin. (Da fish lady hab a stockpile of red herring and mud puppies.) Uszinz been trying to drag demz goblinz out by demz earz but demz can be stubborn. Uszizn need more help peein on all dese hummiez - demz alwayz askin fur it.

Zoogi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Waid waid waid.. Derz uh Pardy on Chezzy? WEREZ DA INBITE!!!!!!!

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Silly Zoogi - were eber dere a goblin - dere a party - uszinz dun need no inbitez!

Poggrog

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Pogg dances the goblin equivalent of the ballet spinning until he gets dizzy*
*He stops spinning suddenly*
*Staggers to a stop, and plants his feet*
*Takes a deep breath, and opens his mouth wide*
*Then holds up a big sign out of nowhere that says SHOUT OUT*
*Then falls flat on his face*