• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Should we add 6 more character slots and Trammel?

Should we just end Siege?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What you want is pre AOS. The game has moved on. Time for Siege to accept that and move on with it. The thrill of open combat still exists, which is truly what makes this shard Perilous.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What you want is pre AOS. The game has moved on. Time for Siege to accept that and move on with it. The thrill of open combat still exists, which is truly what makes this shard Perilous.
Item loss is the reason I play this shard, personally. Pvp does nothing for me. I can probably deal with a bit more security, but 6 items? Full suits? Just too much.

I still think that higher drop rate unblessed items is VASTLY superior to current drop rate permanent items.

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Item loss is the reason I play this shard, personally. Pvp does nothing for me. I can probably deal with a bit more security, but 6 items? Full suits? Just too much.

I still think that higher drop rate unblessed items is VASTLY superior to current drop rate permanent items.
I agree higher drop rates would be amazing here. But I honestly dont think the devs will make any change period.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I came to Siege for something different if I wanted 6 more slots,and trammel I would just play Great Lakes. Siege is the closes I will come to the old days with out trammel so I voted no
but 1 more char slot would be nice

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Had to vote yes as if Siege continues as it has, is there even a point to having Siege?

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
After tonight I change my vote, bring it on, 6 slots trammel etc.. I don't give a dam any more. As for that threat from HI5 I will be at every event, and I will continue to come to every event, kill me loot me I just ghost it and tell everyone how sad you all are.

I really wish that monster was smarter, could leap across that dang river and chase those turkeys.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So you spent 3 hours running around as a ghost crying in vent. You definitely won that round.

My vote is to keep siege pure. Keep it pure, and the weak will be purged from the server.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
So you spent 3 hours running around as a ghost crying in vent. You definitely won that round.

My vote is to keep siege pure. Keep it pure, and the weak will be purged from the server.
Glad I won something from last night. CongRATS to your crew for a job well done in luring the monster off from it spawning area, trapping it with fields and attacking from the river side where it could not attack back. Had it been smarter and jump across the river at its attacker or pulled them to it you all would have been crying for more help yourself. Also CongRATS in killing any and all none HI5 people that were just wanting to kill the monster and maybe get a piece of the pie as a reward as well.

HI5 has set it name in Stone after this event, you all are well know as Griefers of the shard, most crafters, miners, PvMs will turn and run when they see that tag in the air, but be warn HI5, Siege players are not at all like other players on other shards.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad I won something from last night. CongRATS to your crew for a job well done in luring the monster off from it spawning area, trapping it with fields and attacking from the river side where it could not attack back. Had it been smarter and jump across the river at its attacker or pulled them to it you all would have been crying for more help yourself. Also CongRATS in killing any and all none HI5 people that were just wanting to kill the monster and maybe get a piece of the pie as a reward as well.

HI5 has set it name in Stone after this event, you all are well know as Griefers of the shard, most crafters, miners, PvMs will turn and run when they see that tag in the air, but be warn HI5, Siege players are not at all like other players on other shards.
I really feel like everyone should have already known these people came to disrupt our shard, not add to it.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh come on. The shard needed a villain, so we added that!

"our shard" - there it is again.
There's a difference between being a villain and being a ****. When you play the villain both sides have fun. When you are a ****, you have fun, and you don't care about the experience of others.

As for the "our" you belong to that "our" as well, so do your buddies and anyone who plays here. I mean "our" shard, as "the shard we all play on".

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You separated us from the group the way you said it, but no matter.

GIL could have had fun if they attempted to kill us. The fact is we held the area down and finished it. You should see atlantic when everyone fights over a harrower. We had a four hour battle two nights ago.

Point being, you're calling us ***** for thriving in an all fel ruleset. GIL is just weak from years of having no threat. Time to adapt.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had these discussions for some weeks now and got bashed for making this difference.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hopefully the DEVs will be smart enough to know that HI5 may/may not be the head cock of the walk right now on Siege, history has shown that they will not last forever and any changes that they are demanding to Siege is for personal gain and not for the betterment of Siege itself. There needs to be a very long and thought out discussion with the old timers of Siege getting their voice more weight and the new kids on the block getting due consideration but knowing they may/may not stick around just like others before them.

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Really Frodo? For personal gain and not for the betterment of Siege? That's ridiculous. Most of the people talking about multiple Siege blessings aren't even in HI-5. A large multitude others outside of HI-5 were for VvV wearables, too.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You separated us from the group the way you said it, but no matter.

GIL could have had fun if they attempted to kill us. The fact is we held the area down and finished it. You should see atlantic when everyone fights over a harrower. We had a four hour battle two nights ago.

Point being, you're calling us ***** for thriving in an all fel ruleset. GIL is just weak from years of having no threat. Time to adapt.
1) We all seperate each other. You separate me from your group, and Gil, and whatever... it's just how it is. Were talking about the activities of your specific group.

2) Would they though? You dictated the fun they could have by dry looting people. Not only that but you then come to stratics and post mocking pictures of your spoils.

3) I call you ***** because you are clearly just out for lulz and don't really care about what happens in the community. Outsiders are just targets of attack and mockery. There are and have been many reds/pks/pvpers who play here who actually care about the community. Those are villains, and I have zero issue with them.

Bottom line, you do you, but we all know yall are just here for lulz and that's fine. It's not up to me or anyone else to dictate how you play and how you have fun. You just can't really expect people who actually care about the shard (and that includes pvp/pks) to want to help you or support your ideas.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Really Frodo? For personal gain and not for the betterment of Siege? That's ridiculous. Most of the people talking about multiple Siege blessings aren't even in HI-5. A large multitude others outside of HI-5 were for VvV wearables, too.
Please explain to others that what you are doing on Siege is for the betterment of Siege and not for personal gain. Right now you are the big boys of Siege doing what people did Pre-Tram and driving people away and soon you will find yourselves playing with yourselves and go find another shard to takeover or Siege will revolt and show you that you are not the big boys on the block and you will get mad and leave because you can't have it your way. Either way your stay on Siege will be like all the others, temporary.

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Frodo, firstly, you claimed that any *changes* we are in favor of are purely for personal benefit, which is ridiculous.

Secondly, to address both you and Uvtha, I can't believe I have to spell this out for you, but you're going to have to make friends with a guild that can protect you. You should go recruit players on Atlantic, you know, the ones that smash us? That is why what we're doing is good for Siege. If you want to farm events in peace, you better go find someone who hates us/owns us and invite them over. We're not leaving unless forced. If you do manage to get a PvP guild from ATL here to protect you, VvV wearables would help them equip easier as well.

Back to Frodo - you claimed we'll drive everyone off, then in the next sentence said Siege will revolt. Contradictory, but I'll take the second one.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and the weak will be purged from the server.
Sums up the HI-c mindset well. That very mindset is why Siege is in the sorry shape it is in now. Everytime one of these uber crews come along a few more of the regulars seem to throw in the towel. Then the uber crew leaves and we are left with even fewer regulars. When your idea of fun is making sure no one else has fun, you are a part of the problem not a part of the solution.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Frodo, firstly, you claimed that any *changes* we are in favor of are purely for personal benefit, which is ridiculous.

Secondly, to address both you and Uvtha, I can't believe I have to spell this out for you, but you're going to have to make friends with a guild that can protect you. You should go recruit players on Atlantic, you know, the ones that smash us? That is why what we're doing is good for Siege. If you want to farm events in peace, you better go find someone who hates us/owns us and invite them over. We're not leaving unless forced. If you do manage to get a PvP guild from ATL here to protect you, VvV wearables would help them equip easier as well.

Back to Frodo - you claimed we'll drive everyone off, then in the next sentence said Siege will revolt. Contradictory, but I'll take the second one.
You failed to answer Frodo's question.

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Frodo: Please explain to others that what you are doing on Siege is for the betterment of Siege and not for personal gain.

Me: you're going to have to make friends with a guild that can protect you. You should go recruit players on Atlantic, you know, the ones that smash us? That is why what we're doing is good for Siege.

Then all of a sudden we have PvP on Siege, which means economy, etc..

I thought it was clear enough.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You should go recruit players on Atlantic
Been there and done that many times over the years, all are transients. HI-C is no different. The people you drive off are gone for good the regulars will just avoid you and you will get bored and move on and history will repeat.

And yeah I know HI-C is here forever, HI-C is taking over, HI-C will never leave blah blah blah heard this all before.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Siege is about risk and reward guys. The risk just went up!

Truthfully, with the amount of stealther tamers I've had to kill solo before more hi5 started playing here I honestly expected more effort from you guys last night. You basically handed the event to us.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Just curious, when was the last time you lost an item?

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just curious, when was the last time you lost an item?
Last week, lost a suit, albeit on my unestablished character. But the thing is currently my item loss is up to my behavior. If I am careful, I will lose less, if I'm reckless ill lose more, the chance for loss no matter the rate is always a reality. Bless stuff then you can't lose anything no matter what you do.

chise2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I know this thread probably isn't meant to actually be serious, but I would not be opposed to maybe one more character slot being added. Personally though *and I could be wrong* but I doubt adding a bunch more character slots to Siege would help our population much anyway.

_Kaisa

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
If they gave us an extra Char slot I would close an account. Maybe two accounts. Now if everyone that got an extra char slot did the same thing do you think Broadsword would like that, I think not.

chise2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If they gave us an extra Char slot I would close an account. Maybe two accounts. Now if everyone that got an extra char slot did the same thing do you think Broadsword would like that, I think not.
Yeah good point probably best to keep things as they are now with no new slots.