• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Should the house be empty when I customize it?

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Is there any chance that items locked inside the house will drop through the floor or disappear if I customize it with them inside?

Should I have the house empty to customize it?

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Some items will need to redeed before you can customise, and the game will tell you. Items on door steps will end up in your house moving crate. If you have a pet parrot on a perch, that goes into the crate also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
For the most part, you don't have to empty your house. What Jovi said is accurate.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
when I need to customize I force everything into the moving crate by building walls on every tile, every floor, and committing that (just leave one tile open to stand on to go into customize mode again and get rid of the walls to do your design)