• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Should my tamer wear DI/HCI jewelry

B

blust4

to help my greater dragon hit harder and better?

I remember I read that damage increase/hit chance increase/defense chance increase jewelry apply to your pets you control some time ago. Is that still true?

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm quite* sure the answer is no. I don't have a tamer myself, but PvM tamers that know what they are doing generally use skills/luck/fc/fcr/lrc jewels. Of course, some PvP hybrid tamer templates might differ -- but on those, the HCI/DI properties on their jewels are not for the pet, but rather for their own melee (including archery primarily).

If this were the case as you suggest, we would have definitely heard about it. I keep my ear close to the ground.

*quite = 99.99999% for the British-challenged.