• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Should I sell Neon box now, or save it?

D

DuttyD

When will it be worth most? whats your guess

how much are they actually selling for

Potgut

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it's those rare multi colored ones that i'm thinking of, they are selling in atlantic luna vendors for 10-15 mil, then again, it's atlantic luna venors. I would put my finger that they are worth 7-12 mil as of today, some acually look cooler than others, and the cooler they look the more they will be worth. Plus many people are still reciving their gifts so i would wait til the end of gift reciving to put a real price tag on it.

If you want to make a profit, i'd wait til October/november before next xmas, because they will increase in value as time goes by, but they might come back next christmas thus bringing down their value again, however if these never return in any holiday they will continue to increase in value for many years to come. so it's a risk thing

C

Connor_Graham

When will it be worth most? whats your guess

how much are they actually selling for
The key to making the most out of event items is to sell them as soon as you get them, then you can always buy the same thing back later at a lower price. I'll be putting mine up for sale as soon as I get back from visiting my daughter for Christmas. I've got 7 neon boxes and 1 rare ice patch that are gonna be sold as soon as I get an offer for them.