• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old School Shot in the dark, but looking for SCT 1 Year Anniversary Wine

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello,

I am looking to buy "A Bottle of Special SCT One Year Anniversary Reserve", originally given out around 1998 for (obviously) the one year anniversary of the Serpent Cross Tavern. I was given a bottle years ago by Perianwyr, the original owner of the SCT, but unfortunately I lost it years when I switched banks, didn't update my CC info, and my house fell during a time when I wasn't playing much.

The wine always had a significance to me because I had married my IG wife back in 2001 at the SCT and I would like to acquire another bottle (or even my bottle) if possible, though I realize the chances are slim. The bottle I owned was "half full", because someone drank from it before you couldn't use other peoples locked down items.

I am sure it would be pricey, but I am willing to negotiate for a bottle with whomever might be willing to part with one.

Thank you.