• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Short Stool

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can anyone confirm if these are actually still spawning? It is those bamboo looking short stools. I have seen a lot of talk about them lately and quite a few up for sale. I was told they were spawning when the plates of food first started spawning again but the few people I have asked don't know if they still are.

Thanks!!

N

NewThunder

I thought it was interesting that the same vendor at the Festival had the stool, world gem bits and the skull mugs, all the items we were told to avoid.

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought it was interesting that the same vendor at the Festival had the stool, world gem bits and the skull mugs, all the items we were told to avoid.
Yep. Someone who is not even a rares collector mentioned this to me.

I can only imagine what putting them up has done for our reputation, as a community...

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep. Someone who is not even a rares collector mentioned this to me.

I can only imagine what putting them up has done for our reputation, as a community...
Yes, those should be some of the items that shouldn't have been allowed on a vendor... the world gems bits, bottles, etc.. In the future and in my opinion, the vendor should be warned they had unacceptable items and ask them to take them down immediately. In the meantime, you cover up the vendor with gozas so at least it is less likely for people to buy. If they remove the items immediately, maybe uncover it.. if not it stays covered and their ICQ, name, shard goes into a book and why they are in trouble so people can see it as it sits on top of their vendor. Next rares festival? They don't get a vendor there if they didn't cooperate. That's just my opinion. It really made me cringe to be in the same building as that vendor and a couple others that were selling uncool things.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the stools are legal items but i never found em if they're spawning in the mornin

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I kinda know its pointless asking but were is this 3 leg stool supposed to spawn...jeeepers the plates of food were easy to find and publised indeed they are now worthless..yet no news on the fabled 'stool'.

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't heard much about the stools or where they might spawn. The most recent conversation I have seen about them was back in mid January when Draconi announced they were legal and spawning along with the full/dirty plates.

No idea if it's a daily spawn or weekly or even monthly. I seem to recall from eons ago that there were items that spawned monthly at server - maybe that's why we have seen so few of them compared to the plates of food??

I would really love one of these but I don't want to pay millions for an item worth thousands.

W

Wraith One

I don't know exactly the location of this stool, but I do know that its grouped with the tribal items. You'll probably most likely find its appearance in the destard swamps in fel or delucia, or anywhere you'll find a Bamboo hut.

irux

Rares Fest Host | GL Jan 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there is a bug where you can get quest items and remove the titles and quest tags

-bottles exploited from the new stealables
-skull mug exploited from the new stealables
-short stool is exploited from the stool in the trade part of the cloak of humility quest
-world gem bits also exploited from new stealable
-the black fur exploited from grobu fur
-the band aids exploited from faction aids

Be Wary of new items that have older twin counter parts. I hope this helps and i hope ea fixes it soon please dont PM me asking how to do it i wont tell you and i dont want to see these wonderful rares be ruined. but be wary

Remember the log on patch screen telling you to not buy rares like skull mug and world gem bits