• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Short Sale on Magincia Beach House

S

sevan

ATTN: LS RP'ers and Vendor Operators

The Magincia Beach House (1 of 2 grandfathered beach houses still standing on LS shard) is currently being offered for short sale. The house has been foreclosed on due to the community on Magincia being erased from virtual existance by the Virtue Bane and events of the past few years. However, due to said events the house while small is in a rare (read - unique) location which is heavily visited (over 46K visits!) during major events.

We all know that sooner than later the long awaited Magincia rebuild will be coming and this is a once in a UO lifetime to own a piece of Magincia and run possibly the only vendor mall on the island. The house is located on Magincia beach, the lower half and sign says for sale. It is currently a customized house which can be reconfigured to the desire of new shop owner. When the rebuild event arc comes and after when city is back in its prime, it will once again become prime real estate with some exciting opportunites for vendors, RP or even formation of an official Maginica guild house.

Please contact me via private message on Stratics If the house is not sold this weekend then it will be transferred to a currently inactive account to ensure it does turn to dust (or is it sand in this case).

Sevan

Note: The house is customized plot, it cannot be resized or changed to legacy due to it being "improperly placed". All houses on the beach changed to this status during the original Magincia destruction event however per GMs/Devs the houses remain as long as owened but if resized/destroyed then no new placement can occur. I tried to place a house in between the beach house and the "mayor's mansion" to the north on the beach when the one in between fell and it said that "HOUSING IS NOT ALLOWED IN THIS AREA" as it is now a non-housing island with the exception of the beach that was grandfathered.

S

sevan

Please be advised that I am looking at serious buyers (interest not necessarily gp amount)n. Due to the small size of the house and limited lockdowns I am not asking for outrageous amounts of money as you normally see for luna style house sales for untold millions.

However, I and others do feel the house is valuable as from a history, rp or even vendor/guild aspect due to being in a location that housing can never again be created in. To be honest, I am more interested a serious buyer that recognizes its value for its location and future usage. So please make GP offers but also let me know what ideas you have for its usage as that may be worth its weight in gold so to speak.

Note: I have no interest in selling this for rl$, thanks only GP in game.

C

Conagar

Hello, Sevan I have sent you a pm I am really intersted in the Magincia beach house. If you could pm me when you get this i would much appreciate it. thankyou