• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shops and power scrolls.

Rellic

Adventurer
Ok just back into game. After many many years.

I have my tamers ...setting at 100 taming, on a server where I find very few shops to buy the things I need to make him current......Ie; 120 taming and the like scrolls.

Sort of a rock a d a hard place as to solo the spawns I need a pet trained enough to do it. But to have a pet that trained up I need the taming and lore to control the pet......

Are there any shops around with scrolls that will not cost 100mil to get.

Or should I just start spawn killing and try for the 105 scrolls and later the 110....

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ask around in General Chat.

Believe it or not, I've seen people GIVE others the 120 Taming/Lore/Vet scrolls in the last 2 months, or sell them for 1-2 million.

Because of the tendency of the current batch of raiders to export most 120 PS to Atlantic these days, and buy the ones put up for sale in vendors, Asking around in General chat is you best bet, as those with scrolls that are true locals want to try to match up scrolls with people that will use them on LA, and that typically means player to player trades, not vendors.