• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shire Story Night Costume Contest Results!

G

So the theme of tonights Story Night was a Costume Contest! We had some wonderful costumes on display, as well as a lot of company and some good ale.

Below are all the contestants and their outfits for the night:

First up we have Jexia with her I'm too sexy outfit:

Next came Alizaren and Texas Black with their twin New Meets Old Meets Japan theme:

Brook with her sexy Pirate outfit:

Ian James doing his Punk Modern impression:

Lady Ghost Rider as Little Miss Sunshine:

Puffy doing Robin Hood Prince of Thieves:

Goodah came and said "Boo" but was so quick I was unable to paint a proper picture...

HaHa doing Drag - Yes it is immortalized forever! How can I ever take him seriously as a pk now??:

AEowyn doing a pole dancing routine (apparently I was more enamored with her rear):

And the winners were.....*drumroll*

2nd Place, a box of goodies cooked by the Wispwood Culinary Artist, Laurence, went to Brook and her Sexy Pirate Outfit.
1st Place, a clothing bless deed to immortalize the outfit, went to........

Puffy as Robin Hood!

Thank you all for an enjoyable evening, AND Puffy who originally gave me the idea for a costume contest. It turned out well!

If Puffy wakes up tomorrow and has no idea how a clothing bless deed ended up in his backpack, point him in the direction of this thread.

NEXT WEEKS THEME:

We will have an impromptu round-robin story! Here, everyone will have the opportunity to continue a story by adding up to one full UO text line to a continuing story....

So for example, I will go up there and begin the story with "Bruin wakes up one morning..." Then the next person will be able to say the next sentence of the story with "realizes that he is in bed with..." and then the next person, and so on and so on.

D

Dor of Sonoma

*grins*

It looks as if great fun was had by all. I am sorry that I missed it!

Shall I assume that it's a regular weekly event again, so that I don't keep reading about it after the fact? ;-)

G

<blockquote><hr>

So for example, I will go up there and begin the story with "Bruin wakes up one morning..." Then the next person will be able to say the next sentence of the story with "realizes that he is in bed with..." and then the next person, and so on and so on.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh no I said it was to be limited by what would fit in a line of UO text.
Thats 2-4 lines.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
omg i won!! thanks to all whom were there! I dont remember much but after reading this thread it brought back a few bits n pieces

G

Grr. You wouldn't have won if I hadn't fallen asleep!

Ron Jeremy ftw!

G

A few nifty macros like these would have helped:

say "I am Ron Jeremy, and you are not!"
say "*stuffs a sock*"
say "*struts*"

G

<blockquote><hr>

*grins*

It looks as if great fun was had by all. I am sorry that I missed it!

Shall I assume that it's a regular weekly event again, so that I don't keep reading about it after the fact? ;-)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it is! Where have you been! Join in...

G

<blockquote><hr>

What is the start time? :)

[/ QUOTE ]

Every Tuesday, 7 pm Pacific time....

G

what really makes me wondering is that puffy was able to take of his blaze without crying

nice to see that much KOC there

G

This will come as a complete shock, but I totally approve of this sort of fashion related event.

Nice to see there was good participation.

Great choices on 1st &amp; 2nd place!

-Skylark

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

what really makes me wondering is that puffy was able to take of his blaze without crying

nice to see that much KOC there

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is a little "tattletelling" information about Puffy and Brook... heheh *wicked smile*... She dressed him. wuhahahaha... And he liked it
Also she dressed into her costume in front of WyRm and he liked it too.... *giggles*

A

Azural Kane

<blockquote><hr>

If Puffy wakes up tomorrow and has no idea how a clothing bless deed ended up in his backpack, point him in the direction of this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahah! So true. "Ahhh geez I had an uncursed Orny in my pack last night and I can't find it! I know I must have given it to someone, but who? Any idea Az?"

Az: *whistles*

And Mag, as long as Wyrm sang a song while ogling I'm sure nobody minded!

Grats tho Puff, best costume hands down!

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahah! So true. "Ahhh geez I had an uncursed Orny in my pack last night and I can't find it! I know I must have given it to someone, but who? Any idea Az?"

Az: *whistles*

And Mag, as long as Wyrm sang a song while ogling I'm sure nobody minded!

Grats tho Puff, best costume hands down!

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl... well he was *singing* his praise of Brook and saying she should always dress like that for pking..
And she didn't mind...

Oh these Latin Lovers... mmmmm

I have loved the themes of story night lately.. and this one was made fun by the fun players that participated... everyone should come... We even tried to talk WyRm into it but he vowed he would kill all the blues.. So we had to tie him up before we left.. And he didn't seem to mind that either.. *wonders*