• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ship Timer

T-Hunt

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK its time to add ship dock timer to all docks , not just Seadocks..

The harbor is is getting packed with ships of all sizes , sitting there for days and no one around..

Cant even get in to some places, Moonglow and Skara bree being the two places with small acces to them..

Yes i know i can dock on shore for fish monguer, but even at that your getting to far ..now..

J

jpullen8874

I agree with this. It's not so bad right now but I can see it getting worse as more people pick up on this new expansion. This size of the boats doesn't help either.

D

Destiny<3

I agree too, I think there should be a 20 minute limit at all docks.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
20? I say 5 minutes. If you can't conduct your business and get out of there in that amount of time, then somethings wrong. It should also be that way at Serp Pillars. Had one on Atlantic tied up for well over 2 hours today.

A

anna anomalous

i know it's often not worth it, but fishing in felucca can but a stop to most of the hassle of other boats. and since you can scuttle and board ships in felucca, you treat your hold differently and view un-attened ships at the harbors as a blessing. avoiding player pirates is another issue, but i find the chase exciting. makes me want to roll with a crew just to be ready for any felucca ships. however, i find plainly fishing in trammel droning on from harbor to harbor a bit monotonous. nothing brings excitement more then when you blow up a ship and loot it's hull or find yourself caught in a sea battle!