• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ship Strongbox?

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Has anyone fished one up since the latest fishing upgrade? If so, does it carry the ships name like the chests? I have fished up about 500 Ancient SOSs since the upgrade and have yet to see a single Strong Box. I used to get one ever 100 or so SOSs. Is the RNG just being fickle with me?

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I can confirm they can currently be fished up and do carry the name. Believe it or not, in all my years of fishing this is the first and only strongbox I have ever had! Seems the RnG had been fickle with me for many years!

Strong.jpg

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
a friend did about 200 Ancient SOS and he got one with the Beast on it.
I am so jealous...

On another note, my fisher got a grey one from regular SOS.
so you are still able to get them on any SOS

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a friend did about 200 Ancient SOS and he got one with the Beast on it.
I am so jealous...

On another note, my fisher got a grey one from regular SOS.
so you are still able to get them on any SOS
one with the Beast on it???

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know its random. But anyone wana venture a guess that regardless of name, one should get one out of every X ?

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I know its random. But anyone wana venture a guess that regardless of name, one should get one out of every X ?
regular SOS give un-named chests, with a chance for a silver strongbox...

Ancient SOS give named ones, whether it be a chest or strongbox
you will no longer get un-named chests from Ancients, so those should be considered rare now