• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Housing/Boats Ship Runes Left In Lockdowns Are Blanking

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If put a ship rune into a book, they are keeping their information, but if you leave them in a lockdown/Secure chest etc in your home they revert to a blank recall rune after a time period I'm not sure of. It's all the 3 basic High Seas type ships, not sure on the Britannia as I don't own one.

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
I have reproduced this issue and it looks to be only occurring when the shard goes through maintenance and the dry docked ship is not currently in the world such as in a characters pack. The only time that these runes should become blank is when the linked ship no longer exists on the server either by decay or transfer.

I have submitted a problem report on this issue.