• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Ship Movements

B

Banner

Can you not give boat commands after one upgrades to High Sea's??? I would like to slow fish But can not figure out how to do it using the mouse to move the boat too???????

D

Destiny<3

You could just let the tillerman sail the boat instead of using the mouse, click on him to change this option. Then you can say slow forward, like in the past.

B

Banner

Sweet i did not know that?? I'm going to change it tonight TY...... :thumbup:

B

Banner

Well i tried that and the msg i get is "Emergency repair, Permanent repair, Rename" It doesn't give me the option to change?????

D

Destiny<3

Oh opps. I think you click on him and he will take control of the ship.

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you doubleclick the wheel, then you can move the ship using the mouse, and if you're in that mode, then doubleclicking the wheel again will take you out of it.
When you (or anyone else on the ship) are in mouse control mode, voice commands won't work, but otherwise they should work.
The only exception I know of are rowboats, which are mouse control only

B

Banner

Destiny :heart: you are the winner..... Just click on the man and whaa-laa :thumbup: :eyes: :party: