• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Pirates] Ship looted in Felucca

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I logged on to refresh my ship and found it scuttled and the hold completely emptied. Are people able to access the hold after scuttling the ship or did I just mess up the access?

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope, you can be looted after your scuttled. However the old boats cannot, not sure this is intended however..

Pirate Roberts

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recently boarded an unlocked galleon and sailed it into pirate infested waters, picked a fight with a pirate ship by sailing near enough to offend the crew and the ship was scuttled. All in trammel, all after I cleared said hold, arrr! You can view a detailed description of my adventure on the UOCrime forum here on stratics. Lock yer boats land lovers.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I logged on to refresh my ship and found it scuttled and the hold completely emptied. Are people able to access the hold after scuttling the ship or did I just mess up the access?
This is as intended. Now you know why I never leave my boat in the water on Siege. :D

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's just a shame as I was starting to get into the High Seas content and having a pretty good time until this happened, compounded by the fact that said pirate came up to me in Luna and gloated in my face :/

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hopefully your playing seige and can put him on your KOS list, but by staying you were in Fel, I doubt you have that option. You can however set a trap for him in fel, and get your retribution.

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recently boarded an unlocked galleon and sailed it into pirate infested waters, picked a fight with a pirate ship by sailing near enough to offend the crew and the ship was scuttled. All in trammel, all after I cleared said hold, arrr! You can view a detailed description of my adventure on the UOCrime forum here on stratics. Lock yer boats land lovers.
Couldn't locate that thread.... I'd like to read it... Can you link to it here pls?