• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ship/Boat security question

TheDarkWolf

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have a quick question about boat and ship security and all you fishing folks should be able to help me, I hope!

When you place a ship or boat and secure it can any character from your account access that ship then? I am wanting to use a ship as a mini house / safe area item exchange between characters on my account / mining platform but wanted to make sure that once it is secure (set to no access or whatever it is called) only my characters can access it and it's hold.

Can other players still board the ship and roam around or are they blocked from that with the private no access setting?

Thank you in advance for your answers to my questions

-A newly returning player