• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Shimmering Crystals

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The ones from Shimmering Effusion.
Looking to fill the gaps in this collection:
crystal collection.png

Will trade for my spares (picture below) or buy them, your choice.
crystal spares.png

Ta!

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 13 crystals and for me they are just crystals so you are welcome to look through them and swap any you do not have for any other.

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 13 crystals and for me they are just crystals so you are welcome to look through them and swap any you do not have for any other.
Thanks Bobar, do you attend the Brit bank meets or the auction? Probably easiest if I could catch you at one of those and swap a bag of my spare crystals for yours, so not to keep you waiting while I check them.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Bobar, do you attend the Brit bank meets or the auction? Probably easiest if I could catch you at one of those and swap a bag of my spare crystals for yours, so not to keep you waiting while I check them.
One of my characters Whispering Green attends the bank meetings most every day. I often do not get in in time for the start but am usually there around 6.30. I will get my crystals in a bag so we can do a straight swop.