• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shields & Swords with FC1

G

As the Title said swords & shields with FC1 what good are they if they don't have SC on them also? Does it count if you have them in your pack? Does FC stack for multiple items?

C

Connor_Graham

FC & FCR both apply to Chivalry, which doesn't require the spell channeling property.

G

That does make sense. I was thinking to help my mage I would get a shield. Guess I'll stick to jewelry. Thanks Connor

G

You can get the shield of invulnerability (minor arti) which is spell channeling and FC1, or the chaos shield museum of vesper replica which has FC1 and FCR2 and is also spell channeling.

G

I found a SOI in Luna but it didn't say anything about being FC1. Here is the description:
weight: 7 stones
spell channeling
reflect physical damage 10%
defense chance increase 15%
physical resist 8%
lower requirements 100%
durability 255 / 255
Did they leave that out?

I

imported_onthefifty

not left out.

believe only soi and museum sheild are only one's

G

<blockquote><hr>

not left out.

believe only soi and museum shield are only one's

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry I didn't post accurately in my post above. the stats I listed were for a SOI. I didn't see anything about FC1 or FCR just channeling

T

Trukx

I think they mean the Arcane Shield which is a doom arty.

Shield of Invul does NOT have FC1.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I think they mean the Arcane Shield which is a doom arty.

Shield of Invul does NOT have FC1.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes thanks! I did mean the Arcane! It was late... hehe