[Discussion] Shield with 10str 10dex 10int legal?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Klapauc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 28, 2009
Sorry for asking a simple question here, but i did think the people here may know an answer.
I did buy a wooden shield with 10 str, 10 dex, 10 int and some bless charges.
Before im going to imbue and use it, i would like to know if this is an legitimate item or something that gets deleted on sight.
Im not playing long enough to know where it would come from.

Edit:
It loses a bless charge everytime it gets equipped. So that stat bonus will be gone when the charges are used up. Not worth using then.

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 3, 2001
Item is legit/legal. Only very old and the display of its properties is confusing.
Actually there is no 10 str/int/dex on that shield. It is the old effect of the bless spell.
You dont only use up 1 charge every time that shiel is equipped but it also renews that bless spell once it wears off. It will run out of charges very fast and loose its special bonuses.

Klapauc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 28, 2009
Thank you for that answer. Just what i wanted to know. To bad there is no use for that, still a good purchase for 39k, i didnt see many of them before.

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 2, 2003
England
I got an entire chest full of them, back in the great IDOC fall of '03 (or was it 04?)! Thought I'd made it big time till I realised a few minutes later what they actually were :)