• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] Shield Question

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have gotten mixed answers on this from friends, SO.... I turn to the expert Sampire elites in this forum....

My Template:
swords
anatomy
tactics
resist
bushido
necro
chiv
"NO PARRY"

Now, obviously i CANT hold a shield when i want to use my ornate, but do i hold one when i am able to, i.e. when using my scimitar???

Thanks ahead of time for the advice, I know someone here has the correct answer.

P

Playhardgopro

Bushido lets you parry without a shield if you have the parry skill also.

you need to add Parry or you will not see the benefits.

If you have Bushido and Parry and use a single-handed weapon, you should still not equip a shield.

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So, no anatomy, I'm assuming to make this workable?

P

Playhardgopro

You could drop anatomy. It would lower your damage output and, therefore, the amount you heal and leech. Keeping resist is apparently useful against monsters that use blood oath (Necro casters).

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
thx very much for the refresher fella's.... ive gotten the itch to bring my sammy back out and was just rusty... template is still difficult skill points wise, but the faction artys have made suit making ALOT easier... and cheaper,,,,,

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thx very much for the refresher fella's.... ive gotten the itch to bring my sammy back out and was just rusty... template is still difficult skill points wise, but the faction artys have made suit making ALOT easier... and cheaper,,,,,
Yes and everyone else for that matter.