• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sherry the Mouse (not working)??

B

blerick

Publish 54 notes stated Sherry the Mouse Statues would be active in the town cryer system,, mine that was acquired pre54 is not partcipating in the town cryer system. Does anyone have a Sherry that is working?

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Publish 54 notes stated Sherry the Mouse Statues would be active in the town cryer system,, mine that was acquired pre54 is not partcipating in the town cryer system. Does anyone have a Sherry that is working?
The one in the house my character and his in-game wife share is working.

But it has no news at this time.

-Galen's player

B

blerick

were they acquired pre54?
do you have a menu to turn them on similar to Philips wooden stead?
thanks for the reply :)

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

Mine works locked down in my house but not in pack. (which I think defeats the purpose of it being blessed)

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I got my Statue before the publish and it's working fine.
Locked it down at home and said "news" - "I have no news at this time."
No need to turn it on.

L

Lord Drakelord

What do you mean No NEWS Sherry?? You are missing at the Castle, seems you fled for your life and now we are searching to rescue you as we did Casca.

Surely that news???

M

mtman

i just got mine after pub 54...it works by saying i have no news.. but shouldnt it be giving details on current news about council muders if its working?

B

blerick

well, after reading the post, I tried saying news and got the same message as you guys. I guess I figured it would be similar to the town cryer and spontaneously giving the news similar to the cryer.

AEowynSP

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mine says "no news too" even tho the town Criers are spouting tons.
*grumbles*

B

burnttrees

well haveing spent a few days at another forum we there had the same convo the funny thing is there are some town criers doing the same thing as sherry saying there is no new news these i heard are located on tukono islands

sadly i for one feel a blessed MOUSE should be in ones backpack and be able to shoot the s#!t while running around, i mean why bless a house add on and it is a MOUSE they are small ohh well thats my view