• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Carpentry] Shepherd's Crook above 96 still ok?

S

sdbelb03

Hi All
My first time posting on here, so please be gentle.

My Craftsman char, Cronos (Europa) is currently training up carpentry. Skill is at 96 (and a bit).

All of the guides that I can find, suggest that he should make shepherd's crooks (SC) upto 100%. He's at 96 and the success rate for SC is now stated at 100%. Am I correct in thinking that once you hit 100% success rate, gains are no longer possible? If so what do you think will be best to make? I've switched to Testubos at about 71% success chance, but they take 10 boards a piece compared to 7. Anybody have any experience of whether SCs will do the trick, even though the rate is 100%?

Any advise would be great.
Cheers.

S

sdbelb03

Ok, Im really confused now.
I have logged back into game and now the stats show only an 86ish pc chance of making shepherds crook. So I'm gonna keep on making those.

I wasnt/am not carrying any talismen or other modifiers, so cant explain why this happened. Possibly a bug?

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sheperd's Crooks and Gnarled Staffs will take you to 100.