• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shareing a pic.

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I made this picture the other day, most of my work is Ultima Online related and ive never done anything in space. so here it is,

the Gem of Immortality

Its best to expand to regular size(bottom right of pic) to shape up the alising

EDIT, thezogcabal.com is down for maintnence if the pic doesnt load, check it later

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:) There is an echo in here :)

Good Job :thumbup1:

There is an A.P.O.D. picture that I think might be a good background for your objects. I will look and see if I can find it some where. If I do I will post it for you to see what you think.

Well I do not have it on disk so I will need to back track through A.P.O.D. for it (I want it anyway so no problem).

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks alot guys! If you have something that would make a nice background bring it on! i'll give you a rendered picture in a day. all input is valued. all im going for here is Sosaria in the gem of immortality, and the trammel an felucca moons. thanks again. see you on the boards

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks alot guys! If you have something that would make a nice background bring it on! i'll give you a rendered picture in a day. all input is valued. all im going for here is Sosaria in the gem of immortality, and the trammel an felucca moons. thanks again. see you on the boards
This one I am thinking of is a rendered molecular cloud, that resembles a ... other worldly scene of a valley leading to a structure that can be visualized as a forge, or in the case of your work a resting place for the Gem with the two planets as Guardians or some such thing.

The coloring on it is mostly goldish/yellowish as a theme sitting in a field of stars.

S

Sabbath

Wow, beautiful details! You can see Britain, Trinsic, The Hedge Maze, the Paws swamp and The Spiritwood where my house lies. Perhaps that is my gem? lol

Nice work!

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow, beautiful details! You can see Britain, Trinsic, The Hedge Maze, the Paws swamp and The Spiritwood where my house lies. Perhaps that is my gem? lol

Nice work!
i like the way you looked at it. did you not play atlantic?
we have a spiritwood here, or did

S

Sabbath

By all means Aran, drink the Kool-Aid...we'll all feel better.

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you are a vauled member of society and you opionions are respected, sir
You posted something on a public forum, welcome to getting opinions you don't like.

Sorry, I didn't drink the Kool-Aid when I registered.

if you think i diddnt like your comment based on what i wrote, your a pretty negative human. however i would have preferred constructive criticism. got any? i wouldnt mind it at all.

as for the graphics engine question. im not making this with with any sort of c++ graphics or game engine. i made it with a few things, 3d studio max, vue 6, and a map from my uoam directory.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Pretty cool pic, it shows creativity...too bad not everyone shows as much....

Here's an example of what I mean....

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Hey, don't steal images from UOGuide.com. Thanks.
hehe I didn't I just found that on another site......still it's kinda funny.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The don't steal images from UOGuide only shows up if someone tries to cut and paste UOGuide images on another website. It will also appear if you try to click a link to view the image directly.

If you link to the proper page:

http://www.uoguide.com/Blackrock_Elemental
or
http://www.uoguide.com/Image:Blackrock_elemental.png

It won't appear.

This was implemented recently because some websites were hotlinking dozens of UOGuide images in their own tutorials and for other purposes. It would slow down legitimate visitors trying to use the UOGuide website.