• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Share your favorite V-Day Thief

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Share your favorite (or most hated) thief from the Valentine's Day weekend (name and shard). Who stole your heart (and your gift) and left you seething or laughing?

Dragkarah

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
i have 1 thief successfully steal from me on pacific. didnt catch his name. he was quick.

i've stolen over 100 gifts on atl and other shards.

this gift only weighs 1 stone so 50 stealing has almost a 100% chance to yoink it.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
this gift only weighs 1 stone so 50 stealing has almost a 100% chance to yoink it.
Since that's the case the devs could have made this have a little risk with the reward.

That Guy

Visitor
UNLEASHED
Right after the event on ATL I was tryin to push thru the line of ppl tryin to get to the clicky. all of a sudden the fellow next to me drops dead for reasons I didnt understand at the moment. I have the option set so that corpses open automatically if I can reach them. In his corpse were one of each. Thats when I realized they were stealing them. I took both and then got mine from the clicky. Wished I woulda caught their name. not a very good thief I guess. I just ran deep into heartwood and hid. Knew not to go back to yew for certain death. was one of the funnest events ever.