• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

shards unvailiable

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
tried to do 2 different transfers/2 accounts just now and got shard unavailable message. didnt see anything on uo.com. anyone know anything about this issue? LA to hokuto and asuka to napa. ty

edit, gm informed me that sometimes you have to wait until the shard maintenance, not just the 24hr period. sure enough, i was able to transfer after maintenance. first time i ran into this.

Last edited:

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yes i just went and noticed a few not available seems to randomly change at times maybe server maintenance stuff?

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think they have changed something with transfers from asian shards. Last few times i have been on an Asian shard and 24 hours later when i wanted to leave it made me wait til the next day after shards came back up. I was allowed to go from yamato to auska but i couldnt go from yamato to baja.